This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Unable to build my app

6 Answers 92 Views
AppBuilder in-browser client
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Alessandro
Top achievements
Rank 1
Alessandro asked on 24 Feb 2014, 03:01 PM
Today when i try to build  my app (with ad hoc  Provisioning Profile for ios) a
i got this error:

Server exceptionThe "SshExec" task failed unexpectedly.
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 172.16.88.146:22
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at Renci.SshNet.Session.SocketConnect(String host, Int32 port)
at Renci.SshNet.Session.Connect()
at Renci.SshNet.BaseClient.Connect()
at Telerik.BlackDragon.Server.Tasks.Mobile.SshTaskBase`1.CreateAndConnectClient(ConnectionInfoLight connectionInfo)
at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.GetOrAdd(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory)
at Telerik.BlackDragon.Server.Tasks.Mobile.SshTaskBase`1.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteInstantiatedTask>d__20.MoveNext()

I successful to build my app with no problems in the days before.
what's the problem :( ?

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Iva Koevska
Telerik team
answered on 24 Feb 2014, 03:06 PM
Hello Alessandro,

We are currently experiencing issues with our build services. The team is looking into it.

Please, excuse us for the temporary inconvenience. We will update the relevant forum threads as soon as the issues are resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

In the mean time, you can keep an eye on http://status.telerik.com/ for updates.

Regards,
Iva Koevska
Telerik
Icenium is now Telerik AppBuilder, and is part of the Telerik Platform. For more information on the new name, and to learn more about the Platform, register for the free online keynote and webinar on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT)
Iva Koevska
Telerik team
answered on 24 Feb 2014, 05:27 PM
Hello Alessandro,

The issues have been resolved and you can attempt to build your apps again. Thank you for your patience and excuse us for any inconveniences.

Regards,
Iva Koevska
Telerik
Icenium is now Telerik AppBuilder, and is part of the Telerik Platform. For more information on the new name, and to learn more about the Platform, register for the free online keynote and webinar on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT)
Yi
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 24 Apr 2014, 03:56 PM
I also have this problem now.
Yi
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 24 Apr 2014, 03:57 PM
Cloud you help me to solve this problem?
Iva Koevska
Telerik team
answered on 24 Apr 2014, 04:06 PM
Hi Yi,

We are currently experiencing issues with our build services as reported here. The team is working hard on identifying and resolving the issue. Our goal is to supply a fix as soon as possible.

You can keep an eye on the status of this in the forums here or on the official Telerik status page.

As soon as the issue is resolved, we will update all related threads.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Iva Koevska
Telerik

Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!

Iva Koevska
Telerik team
answered on 24 Apr 2014, 05:06 PM
Hello Yi,

The issue has been identified and resolved. You should now be able to build your apps.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this incident. Don't hesitate to let us know if you are still experiencing build related issues.

Regards,
Iva Koevska
Telerik

Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!

Tags
AppBuilder in-browser client
Asked by
Alessandro
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Iva Koevska
Telerik team
Yi
Top achievements
Rank 2