This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

UI changes in new 2010.1.0422 Build

1 Answer 26 Views
OutlookBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chris asked on 28 Apr 2010, 04:11 PM
There seems to be new UI changes in the current build. A black border now appears around the selected bar item that wasn't there in previous releases. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this border? Please see attached screenshot. Thanks.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 30 Apr 2010, 04:57 PM
Hi Chris,

I answered your support threads but still I will paste the answer here as well:

In order to remove the black border appearing on the selected RadOutlookItems, you will need to edit the control template of the RadOutollBarItems in Blend and remove the OuterBorder_Selected BorderBrush from the SelectVisual Border.

Copy Code
<Border x:Name="SelectVisual" Margin="-1 0 -1 -1" Opacity="0"
BorderBrush="{StaticResource ControlItem_OuterBorder_Selected}" BorderThickness="1">

<Border Background="{StaticResource ControlItem_Background_Selected}" BorderBrush="{StaticResource ControlItem_InnerBorder_Selected}" BorderThickness="1"/>

</Border>

I attached an example illustrating this approach.

Also you can find more information on How to edit control templates in Expression Blend here.

Kind regards,
Tina Stancheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
OutlookBar
Asked by
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
Share this question
or