This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Trouble with Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2

2 Answers 80 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Patric
Top achievements
Rank 1
Patric asked on 21 Oct 2009, 06:35 PM
Dear Sir or Madame,

having trouble with referencing any Telerik Component in the latest Version of Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2. It let me references all Controls but when i try to build the Project the References are gone. And Visual Studio tells me ... Are you missing an Assembly? --> This just happens strangly just with your Assemblys. Tryed some others. Seems like there is something wrong with Code Access Security Evidence. But i'm not quite sure.
What can i do, to get rid of this error?

Excuse me, i'm talking about: RadControls_WinForms_2009_3_1016_trial

Thx

Patric

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Patric
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Oct 2009, 07:21 PM
Ok, I found the problem. Well seems like this is Error regarding to the new default Settings of Visual Studio. After checking Assembly Cache and a little WinDBG Session i found out that there are 2 Errors responsible for the Problem.
First you have to set the Compile Mode to Any CPU instead of Mixed Platforms. And another problem is the Framework mode. You have to set it to Framework 4 instead of Framework 4 Client.

Deyan
Telerik team
answered on 27 Oct 2009, 07:43 AM
Hi Patric,

Thanks for the valuable feedback. Since we have not entirely tested the behavior of our controls in Visual Studio 2010, I cannot give you any useful advice. However, we are already setting up Visual Studio 2010 beta on our machines and we will be able to explore its new features so that we make sure everything works as expected. Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Deyan
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Patric
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Patric
Top achievements
Rank 1
Deyan
Telerik team