Trial Version Warning

3 posts, 1 answers
  1. Ken
    Ken avatar
    5 posts

Posted 17 Jun Link to this post

I was using the trial version of Telerik UP WPF and have purchased the DevCraft Complete Developers License and installed it, but I'm still getting the warning that comes up that tells me I'm using the trial version and do I want to buy the dev version.  How do I get rid of this warning?
  2. Answer
    Dyanko
    Admin
    Dyanko avatar
    139 posts

Posted 18 Jun Link to this post

Hello Ken,

Thank you for opening this thread.

As initially the project was created using the Trial version of the product (project references point to the Trial version of the assemblies), the popping message about evaluation copy is expected. Note the installation of the Purchased version will keep your project(s) unmodified. I would suggest you to use the Upgrade wizard in order to set the purchased version of the UI for WPF product in use. Additional information is available here: https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/wpf/visual-studio-extensions/for-wpf-vs-extensions-upgrading
    The following steps will guide you through the upgrade process:
    1. Launch the Upgrade wizard
    2. Proceed to the version selection page
    3. Select the latest version available, which contains the Dev (purchase) suffix in its name
    4. Complete the wizard
    This will set your project(s) references to the purchased assemblies.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Dyanko
    Progress Telerik
    Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
  3. Ken
    Ken avatar
    5 posts

Posted 18 Jun in reply to Dyanko Link to this post

Thanks!  That worked.