This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Trend Line

4 Answers 218 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jaymie
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jaymie asked on 12 Jul 2010, 10:36 PM
Is there a way to generate a Trend Line on a bar chart?

My graph at the moment shows All Events as a stacked bar chart, and I want a trend line to appear also, but can't see how to create one :o

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 13 Jul 2010, 07:40 AM
Hi Jaymie,

Unfortunately the chart item does not have a trend line functionality implemented.

Please excuse us for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Steve
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
John North
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Oct 2012, 03:49 PM
Is there a trend Line support in Terlerik reporting Q2 2012 SP1 6.1.12.820 version? 
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 01 Oct 2012, 05:01 PM
Hello John,

The development of the current chart item has been frozen, so no new features would be added to it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

All the best,
Steve
the Telerik team

HAPPY WITH TELERIK REPORTING? Do you feel that it is fantastic? Or easy to use? Or better than Crystal Reports? Tell the world, and help fellow developers! Write a short review about Telerik Reporting and Telerik Report Designer in Visual Studio Gallery today!

Tommy
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
answered on 09 Sep 2021, 03:35 AM
Have there been any improvements on being able to show a trend line on a chart?
Dimitar
Telerik team
commented on 13 Sep 2021, 02:31 PM

The trend line may be implemented following the approach from the How to Create Graph with Column and Line Series article.

Note that the linked article uses the graph report item as the chart is now considered obsolete.

I have attached a sample report where I have followed the steps from the article above to create a "trend line" with a scatter graph.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jaymie
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
John North
Top achievements
Rank 1