Your observation is right. The root cause for the mentioned issue is the load balanced environment.
To fix this we have tried ,cache management by folder and by sql server method as mentioned in the following link and results are as below.
1.Implemented the above method by a common shared folder and the issue is reproducible.-(Fail)
1.Created separate database, tables and stored procedure using Database Cache Configuration Tool
2.provided the configuration values as mentioned ADO.NET cache provider and Telerik Data Access cache provider
3.Result- No tables or Stored procedures were executed. We have confirmed this by using sql profiler.
4.Even the result is as mentioned in step 3, Document got downloaded in development environment. we have tried with invalid connection string and the behavior is same and no error were logged.
Thanks for your patience and assistance.