Thank you for writing.
The controls in the Telerik UI for WinForms are built by composing RadElement
trees. A number of pre-built primitives are available for building themable
user interfaces. Our suite provides a set of themes
for our controls. Themes provided by other vendors are not applicable for the elements hierarchy
. Note that you can create a custom theme with the desired look by using Visual Style Builder
. You can read more details about using the Visual Style Builder here:
1. Loading predefined themes
2. Working with Repository Items
3. Saving and Loading Theme Files
4. Loading Themes from an External File
5. Loading Themes from a Resource
6. Applying Theme to a Control
I hope this information helps. Should you have further questions I would be glad to help.
Telerik by Progress