Thank you for your request. Although we do not have a Task Dialog in our suite, it can be easily implemented with RadControls for WinForms. Basically, the Task dialog
is a specific dialog box. It consists of the following parts, which can be assembled in a variety of combinations:
- A title bar to identify the application or system feature where the dialog box came from.
- A main instruction, with an optional icon, to identify the user's objective with the dialog.
- A content area for descriptive information and controls.
- A command area for commit buttons, including a Cancel button.
- A footnote area for optional additional explanations and help, typically targeted at less experienced users.
Each of these controls can be easy styled trough the RadControls theming mechanism. For more information how to create custom themes, please review the VisualStyleBulder
Let us know if you need further assistance.
the Telerik team
Check out Telerik Trainer
, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.