This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Theme problems

4 Answers 84 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Oliver
Top achievements
Rank 1
Oliver asked on 10 Jul 2012, 07:06 PM
Hi,

I use Telerik V2012.1.326.35 and I have a problem. I change my application theme (StyleManager.ApplicationTheme = new Office_BlueTheme()) to OfficeBlue and when I run my application on my pc, my application have the good style but if I deploy
my application on another pc, the them remain OfficeBlack!!!

PS: Aloso, can you tell me if it's possible to change the design time Telerik the to OfficeBlue???

Thank's

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
answered on 11 Jul 2012, 02:11 PM
Hi,

I have created a sample application and I have set the application theme to be Office_Blue.
public partial class App : Application
{
        public  App()
        {
            StyleManager.ApplicationTheme = new Office_BlueTheme();
        }
 }

Then I published the solution. When I accessed it the Office_Blue Theme was applied as expected. I have  tested the GridView Theming example on the WPF Demos as well. 

Is there anything additional that you do?

Regards,
Didie
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Oliver
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Jul 2012, 02:53 PM
Hi Didie,

on my computer in DEBUG mode, everything is fine. On the produdction computer, we build our solution in RELEASE mode and when we execute it, the theme it's the design one, Gray/Black. The Telerik DLL version are the same of the one on my computer.

Thank's
Oliver
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Jul 2012, 05:05 PM
Hi Didie,

I just realized that the following line "StyleManager.ApplicationTheme = new Office_BlueTheme();" was in comment in my code but I don't know why in my environment, the Office_Blue theme still visible everywhere in my application?!? The problem ar visible when I deploy my application on other pc!!!

PS: Also, can you tell me if it's possible to change the design time Telerik the to OfficeBlue???

Thank's
Dimitrina
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jul 2012, 06:41 AM
Hi,

I am glad to hear that you have found the reason for the issue!

As to your second question, please check this forum thread.

Greetings,
Didie
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Oliver
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
Oliver
Top achievements
Rank 1