This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik.Windows.Controls.DataVisualization, version- 2013.3.1316.45 is not supporting.

1 Answer 145 Views
TreeMap and PivotMap
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Shreejit
Top achievements
Rank 1
Shreejit asked on 21 Aug 2014, 06:38 AM
I am using telerik RadTreeMap control. It is showing error when we use DLL Telerik.Windows.Controls.DataVisualization, version- 2013.3.1316.45 is not supporting. when I use version - 2013.3.1316.40 then it work fine. But all over in our application we already used the DLL of version 2013.3.1316.45 and we cant use the old version DLL 2013.3.1316.40. So how we can use the DLL version 2013.3.1316.45 In RadTreeMap application, please give the solution as early as possible.

Thanks and regards
Shreejit Nechipurat

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
answered on 22 Aug 2014, 10:48 AM
Hello Shreejit,

I am not sure that I understand what you mean by saying that the assembly is not supported. Can you clarify this, please?

In the meantime, you can try to delete manually the "bin" and "obj" folders from you projects and then Clean and Rebuild your solution. You can also check if all other Telerik assemblies are the same version like the DataVisualization and if your project's Target Framework is set to .NET 4.5

If this doesn't help can you please open a new Support Ticket and provide us a project demonstrating the reported behavior? This will allow us to test it locally and investigate further the reason behind the issue.

Regards,
Martin
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Tags
TreeMap and PivotMap
Asked by
Shreejit
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
Share this question
or