This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik Reporting Version=6.0.12.215

3 Answers 153 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Zohaib
Top achievements
Rank 1
Zohaib asked on 09 Jul 2019, 07:20 AM

Hi,

From where i can download and install telerik reporting Version=6.0.12.215. It automatically download the latest version. But i want the older version 6.0.12.215 to be installed on my machine

Can you please help me out of this issue ?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Eric R | Senior Technical Support Engineer
Telerik team
answered on 11 Jul 2019, 01:13 PM
Hi Zohaib,

Older versions of Reporting are available for download at https://www.telerik.com/account/product-download?product=REPORTING. See the below screenshot for a visual reference.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you.

Regards,

Eric R
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Jul 2019, 02:14 PM

Hello Eric, 

Following up on your response here. What if I am attempting to download an older version but it is not available in my drop down list? I am looking for 13.0.19.222 but it is not listed in my drop down. Please see the attached image for reference.

Telerik team
answered on 17 Jul 2019, 10:16 PM
Hi David,

The date of purchase is when releases start archiving. For example, if I purchase a license in January 2019 and time passes to November of 2019, I would only have downloads that were released during that time period. 

Although, we can back date a license to include additional archives. I will create this ticket for you and it will be available through your Telerik Account.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you.

Regards,

Eric R
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Zohaib
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Telerik team
David
Top achievements
Rank 1