This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik Reporting New version Only for Visual Studio 2012

1 Answer 204 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Craig
Top achievements
Rank 1
Craig asked on 21 May 2013, 09:55 AM
Hi,
I have developed number of projects in Visual Studio 2010 using Telerik Reports  v. 6.2.12.1017 (Q3 2012)

Now I'm using Visual Studio 2012, and want to install the latest version of Telerik Reporting v. 7.0. 13.426 (Apr 26, 2013)

I want to keep the old version for Visual Studio 2010, Because I have tried it before, as in the latest version of Telerik reporting they have obsolete some features from old versions which I have used in most of my Reports. and those projects with old version of Telerik reporting doesn't work with the latest version.
some of then are as bellow

Actually When I try to Install it from Telerik Control Panel, it gives the following warning

* All previous versions installed on the machine will be removed.
"Snapshot is attached"

Is there any way, so my Old Projects should use the old version of Telerik Reporting and New Projects should use the latest one...???

Thanks.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 21 May 2013, 03:59 PM
Hello Craig,

In order to keep the older Telerik Reporting release our suggestion is to use the msi installer available in your account download section.

All the best,
Peter
the Telerik team

Have you tried the new visualization options in Telerik Reporting Q1 2013? You can get them from your account.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Craig
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peter
Telerik team
Share this question
or