Telerik Reporting

1 Answer 61 Views
Report Designer - Web Report Viewer - ASP.NET
Hossam
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hossam asked on 10 Feb 2022, 02:01 PM
Kindly when i printing a report it gives me  Report instance with ID 'null' not found. i tried many solutions i tried to fix the state of the report viewer component trigger it gives me error in commands since it gives undefined and when i use to another state it gives report instance with ID null please if you can help me in this issue

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yana
Telerik team
answered on 15 Feb 2022, 11:34 AM

Hi Hossam,

I am sorry to hear you came across such an issue. I do not know which version of Telerik Reporting you're using, still you can take a look at this forum thread where  one of the community members describes a similar issue that was resolved by upgrading the project.

Please, test running the Upgrade Wizard in Visual Studio and rebuilding the project. The Wizard will update the references to Telerik Reporting assemblies, Kendo UI files required by the viewer, and viewer's JS file.

You may also test to upgrade to the latest version of Telerik Reporting-15.0.21.224.

If you still experience the issue, please elaborate a little bit more on the environment and the exact scenario. Did you make any modifications to our viewer's code? For example, to its JavaScript? 

We would need more details in order to troubleshoot further.

Regards,
Yana
Progress Telerik

Brand new Telerik Reporting course in Virtual Classroom - the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products. Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.
Tags
Report Designer - Web Report Viewer - ASP.NET
Asked by
Hossam
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yana
Telerik team
Share this question
or