My experience with this widget has been... awful. I mean really, I am just finding bugs every day it seems like. Was this widget Q/A'd? It honestly seems like it wasn't... Anyways...
Here's another bug:
- Look at this demo http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/sorting-filtering
- Click into cell D4 "Terry Lawson".
- Replace the cell with a formula, we'll just make it easy and say "=E4".
- Now filter by a column, let's say Date (B3) A to Z.
- Go find the re-positioned cell (should be row 19).
- Notice the formula still says "=E4"... curious.
- Ignore the odd formula value and update E19. Notice D4 does not change.
- Update E4 out of curiosity. Notice D4 does not change.
Like Excel, sorting should update formulas with their appropriate cell references. In the repro above, the "=E4" formula should have updated to be "=E19". What's odd is it also breaks all formulas. No formulas will update the sort as soon as you scroll.
Github link: https://github.com/telerik/kendo-ui-core/issues/3442