Sort Bug: Disabled cell state doesn't sort.

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Christopher
    Christopher avatar
    42 posts
    Member since:
    Jan 2017

    Posted 20 Jul 2017 Link to this post

    Reproduction

    See dojo here: http://dojo.telerik.com/EdAdA

    You can see I've disabled the top 2 cells in the ID column, now apply a sort from the filter menu.

    Notice the enable state doesn't follow the cell it was applied on, instead it stays where it was initially loaded.

    Issue

    When certain cells are disabled (enable: false), that state doesn't follow the cell when the sort is applied.

  2. Christopher
    Christopher avatar
    42 posts
    Member since:
    Jan 2017

    Posted 20 Jul 2017 Link to this post

    After digging around all day in the Kendo UI Spreadsheet source-code, I found the fault lies with the propertybag class' initial sortable value being false, when it needs to be true. Simple fix but took all day to find. I'm reporting the bug and fix on GitHub for reference.

     

    Bug Report on GitHub here: https://github.com/telerik/kendo-ui-core/issues/3432

  3. Veselin Tsvetanov
    Admin
    Veselin Tsvetanov avatar
    1201 posts

    Posted 24 Jul 2017 Link to this post

    Hi Christopher,

    Thank you for the Bug report, the detailed description of the problem and the suggested fix. You will notice, that I have included this issue in the Kendo UI backlog.

    As a small token of gratitude for the reported, I have updated your Telerik points.

    Regards,
    Veselin Tsvetanov
    Progress Telerik
    Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Back to Top