Dear Telerik team
Our report layout is according to the images in the appendix and displays a list with mechanical checkpoints:
- tableCheckpoint (always displayed)
- panelSpareparts (only visible if Fields.Parts.Count > 0)
- panelImage (only visible if Fields.ImageRows.Count > 0)
- All dockings are set to "Top"
- The parent panel "panelCheckpoint" has a binding for Height: = '12mm'
The parent panel "panelCheckpoint" is resizing correctly except for the case panelImage = visible and panelSpareparts = not visible (see image).
I tried to set "panelCheckpoint" binding Height by formula (to a manually calculated value) but if the Height value is smaller than '12mm' the list is not showing all checkpoints (is this a bug?).
Any suggestion what I should do?
Thanks and regards