I've a problem with a simple report which consists of upto 5 tables. Data comes from a single dataset containing 5 datatables.
1) Unless one particular table contains data, then the detail section of that report is blank.
My original design was a wrapper report with 5 sub reports. But when that showed the problem, I dropped the sub reports and generated the report as a flat file with 5 tables. This made no difference.
I've tried rebuilding both the report and dataset several times. With the report I've used the wizard to add objectdatasource and the tablewizard to add the tables.
2) One of the tests I've coded in there also shows that sometimes the "Order" column header isn't drawn. It consistently happens with that
selection when it happens. I hope you can also look at this please.
I've recreated a C# application that shows the problem, please see link. I hope you would run it in debug mode to see what's wrong. Just decompress the solution and run. Use the menu to select a test report. Print preview shows report header and footer and nothing else for those reports that fail.