Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
0 answers
76 views
Can anyone suggest me did telerik supports all of the (telerik + rad + adope flash player)  
Rakesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 03 Oct 2011
1 answer
88 views
Hello,

  During export to Word the report processor splits the table to separate tables - one table per page (see picture).
 
 Is it possible avoid the table splitting, is it possible to have only one big table in the Word document?

  It is necessary to simplify the formating of the document for end users (now the user need to format each table on each page in case if he needs to change somethings).

Thanksm
-Andrey Popov
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Oct 2011
0 answers
140 views
Hi
    I had been using telerik report viewer for the past few months. Now i need some sort of offline integration for Telerik Reporting. So i made use of Telerik Report Self Hosted service and use it in the client side. But Now i have a problem. BEfore i used to pass query strings to the service. Now when i made self hosted service and gave System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString["value"]


System.Web is itself null...
I wrote in a console application
raj
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 03 Oct 2011
1 answer
327 views
Hi,
We are building report library for Sharepoint 2010. In project properties we set is to target x64 platform (we had to do this for sharepoint linq to work properly).
However when we do that we can't see any business objects while using object data source for our reports. Is there issue? Can anyone from telerik comment on this?

Reporting library is 2010 Q1 on Visual Studio 2010.

Thanks,
Peter
Ivan
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Sep 2011
3 answers
236 views
Hello,

  There is a text box in the report "PageHeaderSection" section.
  The text box contains following value:

   textBoxPageInfo.Value = "&P";
   textBoxPageInfo.Format = "";

  The "DefaultPageHeader" is set to "true" (page header renders into excel header):
  deviceInfo.Add("DefaultPageHeader", true);

  But after exporting in the Excel the value contains two ampersands: "&&P" (see picture).

  How can I avoid that?

  Do you have some ideas?

Thanks,
-Andrey Popov
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2011
1 answer
131 views
Hello every body. I have a report in which I show the date of the report in the header. It is working fine, but when the report is exported to excel or any other format the textbox with the date is no t showed, when I print that report all the things are printed, the problem is when the report is exported.

Some body can help me?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2011
1 answer
187 views
Hello,

as per my client requirement i need to restrict the user can take only one copy to be print.

I am using default report view provided by teleirk and in it "print " icon is there, and upon clicking Print dialog box is there, i need to set number of copies  = 1 in this dialog box, and disable this field, so that user cannot change this value in this field , how should i do this?

Client want to disable this field as he is charging the money for another print.

Regards
Samir
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2011
1 answer
228 views
Hello 
I want to ask something. In my report i want to call the same sub report twice but with the different parameter. I have set the data source on the sub reports and is giving me the data as it should be on a individual set. After that  when I want to shown them on the Master report the second sub report has the same data columns as the first one.
What should be the problem???
Please every hint will be great, I'm facing a deadline...Thanks
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2011
1 answer
192 views
I have a few standard invoice formats that I create from the database.  Once these are produced I can display them in the ReportViewer by assigning the ReportViewer.Report property the value of the ReportBook that I have created with all of the Report objects..  That is great and it works,  now comes a requirement from the business.

1. I need to append / merge existing PDF documents that are stored in the server filesystem to the end of these newly created reports.  I can do this easily by consuming the result from the RenderReport method from the ReportProcessor class, however getting this result back into a report book format is not so easy.

So I need some ideas on how I can take my newly created Telerik reports in Report/ReportBook format and add the PDF's that I have read
into memory with iTextSharp to the end and then display in the ReportViewer.

I hope I was clear enough in my description

Thank you,



Ray
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2011
1 answer
215 views
Hello,

  Is it possible to create and execute custom VBA macros during export into Excel or Word using ReportProcessor?
  It is necessary to improve document style and formating.

Thanks,
-Andrey Popov
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2011
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?