Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
244 views
Hi Team,

I have one doubt.

¥ Symbol is not coming in PDF Export by using font SimHei. But it was coming in PPT Export.

I Embedded the font in pdf.

All other chinese characters coming in PDF Except this ¥ Symbol. 

If Simhei font is not supported this ¥ Symbol means how it is coming in PPT. So i hope it is not the issue of font. Please help me out this issue

Please check attached image.

  
Nasko
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2013
5 answers
406 views
I'm doing a very large LOB WPF MVVM .Net 4.5 app, using Telerik WPF controls (2012.3.1129.45) and Reporting (Q3 2012 6.2.12.1017).

Our LOB app requires us to send certain reports to certain configured printers on the network. When printing only, I'm using a ReportProcessor to successfully send off the report to the correct printer, no Print Dialog required, everything's great! But, we need to do the same thing when the user has previewed the report in a WPF ReportViewer and presses the Print button. 

After doing a lot of investigation, the WPF ReportViewer doesn't seem to expose any of its ReportViewerModel ReportProcessor or PrinterSettings properties for us to be able to change anything. Is there any way to set the printer?

At this point, it looks like our only hope is to completely remove the ReportViewer toolbar and attempt to create our own toolbar that can control the ReportViewerModel in every way except when we print we can go to our own ReportProcessor. I'm not sure if this is feasible, because I'm not sure of the parameters of some of the ReportViewerModel commands take since they are not documented.

This seems like a whole lot of work, for something that should be as simple as setting a ReportViewer printer. Can you help? Do you have any other suggestions or ways to achieve this functionality?
KS
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Nov 2013
1 answer
167 views
hi,

       Hai  currantly iam working on windows store app , i would like to create reports by using Telerik report viewer, but it is not supporting in
windows store app(Windows 8). may i know  how to work with Telerik Reportviewer for windows store app(Windows 8).

 
   
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2013
1 answer
475 views
These are my two classes

    public class A
    {
        public string Nev { get; set; }
        public List<B> Adatok = new List<B>();
        public double Brutto { get; set; }
        public double Ado { get; set; }
        public double Netto { get; set; }
        public int DolgozottNapokSzama { get; set; }
        public int IgazolatlanNapokSzama { get; set; }
        public string Datum { get; set; }
    }

    public class B
    {
        public string Beosztas { get; set; }
        public double Oradij { get; set; }
        public double Oraszam { get; set; }
        public double PotlekoltOrak { get; set; }
        public double PotlekmentesOrak { get; set; }
        public int Unnepnap { get; set; }
        public int Igazolatlan { get; set; }
        public double BruttoMunakber { get; set; }
        public double PotlekNormal { get; set; }
        public double PotlekUnnep { get; set; }
        public double Brutto { get; set; }
    }

I need to view the nested List B from object A view table. I did the binding to the table

DataSource = Fields.Adatok

as I read on the forums, but it not working. I got the message:

,,The expression contains object "Adatok" that is not definied in the current context,, .

I would appreciate some more detailed answer. Thnx.
Attila
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Nov 2013
1 answer
1.4K+ views
Hi
I'm having problems to set the dataSource programmatically, which was very simple became more complicated? Before it was possible to set only for passing an IEnumerable to dataSource. how do this now?
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Nov 2013
1 answer
221 views
Hi

I am using Telerik.Reporting, Version=7.1.13.802

  <configSections>
    <section name="Telerik.Reporting" type="Telerik.Reporting.Processing.Config.ReportingConfigurationSection, Telerik.Reporting, Version=7.1.13.802, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9d7983dfcc261be" allowLocation="true" allowDefinition="Everywhere"/>
  </configSections>
  <Telerik.Reporting>
    <Extensions>
      <Render>
        <Extension name="IMAGE" visible="true"/>
        <Extension name="PDF" visible="true"/>
        <Extension name="HTML" visible="false"/>
        <Extension name="MHTML" visible="false"/>
        <Extension name="CSV" visible="false"/>
        <Extension name="RTF" visible="false"/>
        <Extension name="XPS" visible="false"/>
        <Extension name="DOCX" visible="true"/>
        <Extension name="XLSX" visible="true"/>
        <Extension name="PPTX" visible="false"/>
      </Render>
    </Extensions>
  </Telerik.Reporting>

in web.config file

but not shown DOCX AND Excel 2007 (xlsx) in "Export to the selected format" dropdownlist.

How to do report viewer exporting setting?

Thank you
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Nov 2013
1 answer
892 views


I'm a beginner.
I need to insert Empty Row with Table Control like the right of picture I added.
How can I figure out this problem?
If possible, please give me a simple source.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Nov 2013
4 answers
155 views
Hai
  i am using reporting for view the datas using sqldatasource,i write the query in sqldatasource and bind data in report viewer,my need is how to give alternate color for each row,(i.e) like in gridview alternater color for each row,same like i need in report also..like white,gray,white,gray,white,gray and so on....


Note: i am using reporting in windows application vb.net
And not double color in same row.one row is white and next row is gray and so.....

Pls reply me asap

Regards
  Aravind
Aravind
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
 answered on 01 Nov 2013
3 answers
152 views

How do I extend the displayable area for Yaxis data in a graph?



I've seen reference to the chart object now being obsolete, so I've used graphs within my report.

However I need to extend the YAxis -and was hoping there was a property that I could set to something like...



myGraph.PlotArea.YAxisMode =
ChartYAxisMode.Extended





how can this be done ?





Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2013
8 answers
791 views
Hello,

I have found lots of documentation on binding an XML datasource to a report when working in Visual Studio, but it is unclear how to use an XML datasource when using the standalone designer.  I believe I am supposed to use the Object Data Source type, but when I select this, there are no available data source types listed.

Thanks.
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2013
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?