<
assemblies>
<add assembly="System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
<add assembly="System.Data.DataSetExtensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
<add assembly="System.Xml.Linq, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
<add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
<add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
<add assembly="Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=A9D7983DFCC261BE"/>
<add assembly="Telerik.Reporting, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=A9D7983DFCC261BE"/>
<add assembly="Telerik.Reporting.Processing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=A9D7983DFCC261BE"/>
<add assembly="Telerik.Reporting.Interfaces, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=A9D7983DFCC261BE"/>
</assemblies>
<
httpHandlers>
<remove path="*.asmx" verb="*" />
<add path="*.asmx" verb="*" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" validate="false" />
<add path="*_AppService.axd" verb="*" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" validate="false" />
<add path="ScriptResource.axd" verb="GET,HEAD" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" validate="false" />
<add path="Telerik.ReportViewer.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms.HttpHandler, Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9d7983dfcc261be" validate="true" />
</httpHandlers>
<handlers>
<remove name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated"/>
<remove name="ScriptHandlerFactory"/>
<remove name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices"/>
<remove name="ScriptResource"/>
<remove name="Telerik.ReportViewer.axd_*"/>
<add name="Telerik.ReportViewer.axd_*" path="Telerik.ReportViewer.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms.HttpHandler, Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9d7983dfcc261be" preCondition="integratedMode,runtimeVersionv2.0" />
<add name="ScriptHandlerFactory" verb="*" path="*.asmx" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
<add name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
<add name="ScriptResource" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
</handlers>
Any help would be welcome.
Steve
I have a web project in Visual Studio.net 2005. The backend is VB and it is on a networked server. My computer is running
When I follow the instructions to create a report, it puts the VB file in my app_code folder. I can then right click and open the report in Design Mode.
When I click the “Telerik Reporting” menu and select “Report Wizard” visual studio either crashes with “Visual Basic Compiler has encountered a problem and needs to close.” Or I get this error: “An error occurred while processing this command. Catastrophic failure (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8000FFFF (E_UNEXPECTED))
Or this error. “the type initializer for 'keys' threw an exception” I don’t know what to make of it.
If I click the drop down for DataSource in the reports properties, I get more errors…..
Any thoughts?
| Public Property IdCible() As String |
| Get |
| Return SqldaCible.SelectCommand.Parameters(0).Value.ToString |
| End Get |
| Set(ByVal value As String) |
| SqldaCible.SelectCommand.Parameters(0).Value = value |
| End Set |
| End Property |
| Dim Idcible As String = Request.QueryString("IdCible").ToString |
| CType(ReportViewer1.Report, Report2).IdCible = Idcible |
How to use a preformatted text on a textbox?
The spaces on left aren't being printed.
Here is the data that I'm trying to print (1920 chars):
| "__ XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXX,XXXXXXXXX,XXXXX ( XXXXXXXX XXXX XX XXXXXXX ) ____________ CONSULTA EM XX/XX/XXXX AS XX:XX USUARIO : XXXXXX DATA EMISSAO : XXXXXXXXX * XX XXXXXX * NUMERO : XXXXXXXXXXX DATA LANCAMENTO : XXXXXXXXX UNIDADE GESTORA : XXXXXX - XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX GESTAO : XXXXX - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CGC/CPF/UG CREDOR : XXXXXXXXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XX XXXXX X XXX - XXXX GESTAO CREDOR : EVENTO : XXXXXX - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PROGRAMA DE FONTE NATUREZA PLANO PTRES UO TRABALHO RECURSO DESPESA UGO INTERNO XXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXX XXX.XXX.XXXX ACORDO : MODALIDADE : X - XXXXXXXXXX LICITACAO : X - XXXXXXXXXX REFERENCIA LEGAL : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ORIGEM MATERIAL : NUMERO PROCESSO : XXXXXXXXXX 1-SERVICO/2-MATERIAL : EMPENHO ORIGINAL : XXXXXXXXXXX NUMERO OFERTA COMPRA : NUMERO CONTRATO : IDENTIFICADOR OBRA : VALOR : XXXXXXXX LOCAL DE ENTREGA: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX EM XXXXXXXXX TIPO DE EMPENHO : X - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX LANCADO POR : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - XXXXXX EM : XXXXXXXXX AS XX:XX " |
[]'s!
Henrique