Here's a bug that you REALLY don't want to come across
I have a huge product catalog in a database with pictures that reside on the file system. The database holds a uri to the picture.
I spent 6 hours in the designer trying to work out why I was getting blank pages on every other page. Every online comment suggested that my designer had items outside the allotted width, but I KNEW this was not the case with me.
I also saw that there was a bug fix in the latest release which suggested it may fix my problem - it didnt.
After 6 hours I was ready to give up when I started returning a limited number of rows (100) from the DB - it worked.
So I wondered if somehow a single product has an image issue that was throwing a single page out of size (and the rest of the document adopting the extra width). I skimmed over each page in the catalog and could find nothing.
I then just went back to 100 rows and kept increasing it until the report broke.
Eventually I found the culprit - a record where the image uri doesnt exist.
It seems that an invisible error message is put in place of the image. This error message takes up most of the width, pushing you into 2 pages width - however, you dont actually see anything wrong.
Theres 6 hours of my life I'm not going to get back.