The layout can be done with Telerik Reporting.
You need to prepare data in a structure where you have the flatten representation of the hierarchy e.g.:
Note how grouping data is repeating. The repeating fields can be used in groupings - Grouping data
- Start a Band Report Wizard and specify a grouping by Fields.Org. Finish the wizard without adding any other data;
- In the GroupHeaderSection start a Table Wizard - make the Table item display Fields.Description only;
- Open the Group Explorer and add a parent row group by Fields.Part in the Table item's row groups;
- Open the Table item's bindings collection and change its DataSource to be =ReportItem.DataObject (the data associated with the parent element) - Use DataObject as a datasource for nested data items (Table, List, Crosstab, Graph);
- Style not needed elements and sections to be hidden.
The approach is illustrated with the attached video, that is a SWF file that can be previewed in IE browser with installed Flash. The report from the video is a TRDP file that can be previewed with the Standalone Report Designer
of Telerik Reporting R2 2017 and newer.
Please note that we cannot guarantee responses by Telerik representatives in forums in a timely manner. Our recommendation is to use the support ticketing system if you need the issue to be addressed by the team handling the product.
Thank you for your understanding.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items