I did not manage to reproduce the reported issue locally. Please check the attached project. In order to find the reason behind it I will need some more details about your setup:
- Your Telerik binaries' version
- The Visual Studio version
- Do you use XAML or NoXAML binaries?
- How do you set the theme?
- Does the issue occur in isolated project or only in your main application?
Generally the reported issue seems strange to me and I do not remember such reports before.
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin
, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.