radtabbedform is missing in vb.net 2022

0 Answers 88 Views
TabbedForm
Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ali asked on 15 Jul 2022, 09:12 AM

HI

I have installed the telerik 2022. The issue that I am facing is that the radtabbedform is not showing this issue also with telerik 2021.

can someone to inform me who can I added?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
commented on 15 Jul 2022, 10:02 AM

Hello, Ali,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing any difficulties with the Telerik UI for WinForms suite. However, according to the provided information, it wouldn't be easy to determine what causes this undesired behavior on your end. Could you please elaborate?

I have tested creating a new project in my Visual Studio 2022 and adding a new RadTabbedForm:

Could you please specify whether you are following a different approach?

Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1
commented on 15 Jul 2022, 02:56 PM

What I want to say that the radtabbedform is now showing as component that can be drag and drop in empty form. for instance radgridView

Example

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
commented on 18 Jul 2022, 08:44 AM

Hi, Ali,

Please have in mind that similar to MS Form, RadForm, RadRibbonForm, etc, RadTabbedForm is also not available in the toolbox since it is not a separate control actually, but a derivative of the standard Form.

If you want to use a RadTabbedForm to your project, feel free to use the previously demonstrated approach. Additional information is available here: https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/controls/forms-and-dialogs/tabbedform/getting-started 

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
TabbedForm
Asked by
Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or