This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadRichTextBox dialogs not opening in Office 2019 Implicit theme

4 Answers 106 Views
RichTextBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kamran
Top achievements
Rank 3
Iron
Iron
Veteran
Kamran asked on 07 Jan 2021, 05:53 AM

I have added NoXaml assemblies in WPF .NET 5 application. I had added all necessary xaml theme files for Windows 8, Green, Fluent and Office 2019 theme.

I noticed that RadRichTextBox dialogs are not working on Office 2019 theme, Other themes are working fine. I verified all themes are importing same xaml file. 

Also I did not added custom styles to Radrichtextbox. 

for reference following are xaml files i added.

<ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/System.Windows.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.Chart.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.Data.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.Input.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.RibbonView.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Cloud.Controls.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.DataVisualization.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.RichTextBox.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.ImageEditor.xaml"/>
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2019;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.Docking.xaml"/>              
               <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Controls;component/Themes/FontResources.xaml"/>            
           </ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tanya
Telerik team
answered on 07 Jan 2021, 01:00 PM

Hello Kamran,

I have tested the described scenario but it seems like everything is working as expected. Can you please check the image I have attached? Is the behavior you observe different? Which dialogs you have tested with? 

Regards,
Tanya
Progress Telerik

Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.

Kamran
Top achievements
Rank 3
Iron
Iron
Veteran
answered on 07 Jan 2021, 01:50 PM

Thanks Tanya,

It seems everything is fine as per screenshot you shared.

I am uploading Test project on one drive. Can you please verify it

*Modified by administrator*

Accepted
Tanya
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jan 2021, 11:45 AM

Hello Kamran,

I have tested the shared project and it seems like you are indeed hitting an issue in the specific version you use. This issue is already fixed and the fix will be available with our next official release. Since I cannot give you a workaround for this case, I would suggest you update to the latest version.

Your post was edited because I found that the project is uploaded along with the assemblies from our suite. We should avoid publishing the dev assemblies on publicly accessible sites as they are distributed with a license per developer seat.

Regards,
Tanya
Progress Telerik

Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.

Kamran
Top achievements
Rank 3
Iron
Iron
Veteran
answered on 14 Jan 2021, 11:06 AM

I solved the issue by upgrading to latest version. Its working fine now. 

Tags
RichTextBox
Asked by
Kamran
Top achievements
Rank 3
Iron
Iron
Veteran
Answers by
Tanya
Telerik team