RadProgressbar

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Sandhya
    Sandhya avatar
    1 posts

Posted 08 Apr 2017 Link to this post

Foregroundcolor color of telerik rad progressbar not changing when I set the isindeterminate=true

<telerik:RadProgressBar x:Name="myProgressBar" Minimum="0" Maximum="100"   Grid.Row="1"
         IsIndeterminate="True"   Foreground="white" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"  VerticalAlignment="Center"  Margin="5" >

But the color is showing blue..

2. Peshito
    Admin
    Peshito avatar
    570 posts

Posted 12 Apr 2017 Link to this post

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your code sample. I see that the Foreground of the ProgressBar is White. Change the color to Blue for instance or remove it, so it could take the default color. Then you will be able to see color of the progress bar in InDeterminate mode.
    <telerik:RadProgressBar
                x:Name="myProgressBar"
                Value="70"
                Minimum="0"
                Maximum="100"  
                Grid.Row="1"
                IsIndeterminate="True" 
                Foreground="Aqua"
                HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"
                VerticalAlignment="Center"
                Margin="5" />

Regards,
    Peshito
    Telerik by Progress
    Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
  3. Peshito
    Admin
    Peshito avatar
    570 posts

Posted 12 Apr 2017 Link to this post

Hello,

As a follow up to this ticket I would like to add that the color of the InDeterminate state changes in regards of the foreground color you have applied.

More about styling the ProgressBar can be found here.

Regards,
    Peshito
    Telerik by Progress
    Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.