This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadProgressbar

2 Answers 323 Views
ProgressBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sandhya
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sandhya asked on 08 Apr 2017, 06:30 AM

Foregroundcolor color of telerik rad progressbar not changing when I set the isindeterminate=true

<telerik:RadProgressBar x:Name="myProgressBar" Minimum="0" Maximum="100"   Grid.Row="1"
     IsIndeterminate="True"   Foreground="white" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"  VerticalAlignment="Center"  Margin="5" >

But the color is showing blue..

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peshito
Telerik team
answered on 12 Apr 2017, 10:29 AM
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your code sample. I see that the Foreground of the ProgressBar is White. Change the color to Blue for instance or remove it, so it could take the default color. Then you will be able to see color of the progress bar in InDeterminate mode.
<telerik:RadProgressBar
            x:Name="myProgressBar"
            Value="70"
            Minimum="0"
            Maximum="100"  
            Grid.Row="1"
            IsIndeterminate="True" 
            Foreground="Aqua"
            HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"
            VerticalAlignment="Center"
            Margin="5" />

Regards,
Peshito
Telerik by Progress
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
Peshito
Telerik team
answered on 12 Apr 2017, 10:33 AM
Hello,

As a follow up to this ticket I would like to add that the color of the InDeterminate state changes in regards of the foreground color you have applied.

More about styling the ProgressBar can be found here.

Regards,
Peshito
Telerik by Progress
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
Tags
ProgressBar
Asked by
Sandhya
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peshito
Telerik team
Share this question
or