As to your questions:
1. Basically all the validation errors added should be displayed when hovering over the validation error indicator. May I ask you to share more details on how have you implemented the validation?
2. You can edit the template of GridViewRow
and remove the functionality you do not need.
The borders involved in displaying invalid notifications are:
- ItemOuterBorder_Invalid - a brush that represents the outer border color of the row, when it is invalid.
- ItemBackground_Invalid - a brush that represents the background color of the row, when it is invalid.
- ItemInnerBorder_Invalid - a brush that represents the inner border color of the row, when it is invalid.
Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos
and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.