RadFormConverter is missing in 2017 version .

1 Answer 46 Views
Form RibbonBar
Aravind
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Aravind asked on 27 Jul 2023, 07:39 AM
Hi,
   Currently i designed in RadRibbonForm, now we want to change to ordinary radform, but when i see controls tab , RadFormConverter control is missing version 2017, is there any way to change the ribbonform to radform ?

Or if i delete ribbon control and show form top bar like minimize, maximize and close icons ?

Pls reply asap

Regards
Aravind

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
answered on 31 Jul 2023, 12:44 PM

Hello,

RadFormConverter was introduced in R3 2018 (version 2018.3.911). Here is the public item for this request:

https://feedback.telerik.com/winforms/1372800-add-radform-implement-component-in-the-designer-of-visual-studio-allowing-easy-conversion-between-radform-radribbonform-and-the-standard-form 

But in R2 2019 (version 2019.2.508) RadFormConverter was exposed inside the form`s smart tag allowing an easier conversion between MS and RadForms. Hence, if you are using an older version, I would encourage you to upgrade in order to benefit from the improvements.

I hope this information helps. If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Regards,
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Tags
Form RibbonBar
Asked by
Aravind
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Answers by
Telerik team