This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadForm Size Grip 2008Q3

3 Answers 106 Views
Form
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
erwin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Iron
erwin asked on 27 Nov 2008, 11:12 PM
When using a sizable RadForm, the Mouse pointer does not change to the double arrow pointer when over the size grip, only when over the border, which is rather inconvenient given that the Office 2007 blue style draws only a very narrow border (1 pixel or so). IMHO the mouse pointer should change when over the Size Grip (and allow re-sizing of the form).

Regards
Erwin

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nick
Telerik team
answered on 28 Nov 2008, 05:09 PM
Hello erwin,

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, we have discussed this behavior here, becuase the area where the sizing grip appears should be larger. The task is logged and we will improve the behavior soon.

I have updated your Telerik points for sharing your observation. I am afraid there is no workaround I can suggest at the moment.

Do not hesitate to contact me back if you have more questions.

All the best,
Nick
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Juan Pablo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Feb 2009, 05:08 PM
Are there some news about this?

Thanks!
Nick
Telerik team
answered on 12 Feb 2009, 09:09 AM
Hello Juan Pablo,

I am happy to inform you  that this issue has been scheduled for the Q1 2009 SP1 release.
Unfortunately we could not schedule it for the Q1 2009 release as there are already other tasks with higher priority planned for it.

All the best,
Nick
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Form
Asked by
erwin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Iron
Answers by
Nick
Telerik team
Juan Pablo