This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q1 2015 - Reporting - Htmltextbox

4 Answers 39 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Giang
Top achievements
Rank 1
Giang asked on 26 Jun 2015, 06:07 AM

Sorry for my limited English first, I have a problem with formatting text of htmltextbox:

Is there any way to display a content like:

-  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Instead of:

-  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And is there anyway to remove padding of <ul> and <li>?

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Giang
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Jun 2015, 06:20 AM

Sorry, i didnt know the text is displayed like that, ill describe my problem again. When i add bullets to the htmltextbox by code, how can i remove indents, padding of the bulltets?

Giang
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Jun 2015, 09:32 AM

this is the code:

htmlTextBox7.Value = "<ul style=\"width: 100%; outline-width: 1px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-top: 0px; outline-style: dotted; padding-left: 0px; margin: 0px; display: list-item; outline-color: #0f0; padding-right: 0px; background-color: red\"><li>A list item</li><li>A list item</li><li>A list item</li></ul>";

Why the bullets so far away from the red line border? how to remove the distance between it?

Giang
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Jun 2015, 09:33 AM
check the attach file
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jun 2015, 09:51 AM
Hi Giang,

Please check my post in the Presenting HTML from Datasource in Report forum thread.

I hope this information is helpful.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Giang
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Giang
Top achievements
Rank 1
Stef
Telerik team