I have a report with the following structure:
PageHeader --> with logo and company data only on the first page.
GroupHeaderSection1 --> With data of the person is displayed on all pages if the user indicates it, this is the binding property
GroupHeaderSection2 --> Description of the fields for the page break.
GroupHeaderSection3--> Not visible only to group and have the sum of the group in the GroupFooterSection
GroupHeaderSection4 --> Table with the column literals you get from another DataSource independent of the report, Visible on all pages.
Detail --> General data of the reports
GroupFooterSection 1 --> not visible
GroupFooterSection 2 --> not visible
GroupFooterSection 3 --> Summation of a detail field
GroupFooterSection 4 --> not visible
ReportFooterSection --> con totales del informe y 3 tablas informativas
PageFooterSection --> PageNumber
I need to get the summation of the previous page and the sum of the same page and that this data appears between the GroupHeaderSection4 and the detail and at the end of the detail between the GroupFooterSection 3 and ReportFooterSection.
Test done and failed
1) I found this function that does it but it paints it in the PageHeader, not where I need it
2) With the function of 1 put the data in header but not visible and another textbox in a group with the value of the textbox
2) With the function of 1 Update a report parameter with the value of the PageNumber.
3) Create a group grouping by pageNumber
4) Put all groups in the PageHeader and display binding, but I reserve space although the fields are not visible. And the page break does not paint me where I want
5) Try to access from the viewer to the data to save me for each line of the report your page number and return it to launch
How can I develop what I need by maintaining the structure of the report?