This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Printing

1 Answer 69 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Greg Gum
Top achievements
Rank 1
Greg Gum asked on 28 Jun 2009, 04:12 PM
I just downloaded the WPF RadControls and they look great.

However, there are two elements I need to create an application that seem to be missing - Printing, and a RibbonBar.

For printing, there are needs such as printing the Calendar, printing reports from data etc. 

The RibbonBar is also nice, as it makes the app look like an Office 2007 type app. (Though a lot of end users still don't seem to like the ribbon.)

Any advice on this would be appreciated.  I would like to build an app around these WPF controls, but if I can't print, it's not going to be marketable.

Greg

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavel Pavlov
Telerik team
answered on 01 Jul 2009, 01:51 PM

Hi Greg Gum,

Thanks for downloading our controls. Your feature requests are absolutely reasonable.

We are already working on printing support  for WPF and even Silverlight . The progress of the ribbon control has passed the research phase. So in a few words - these will be available in close future releases. Meanwhile please have a look at our Winforms and Reporting  control suites.  As you know the WPF platform allows hosting of Winforms controls. I believe that this approach may give pretty good results in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Pavel Pavlov
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Greg Gum
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavel Pavlov
Telerik team
Share this question
or