This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Print

1 Answer 54 Views
TreeListView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Venkata
Top achievements
Rank 1
Venkata asked on 13 Jan 2014, 10:45 AM
Hi,

We have to Print RadTreeListView. Please suggest me the best solution. 

I have tried with some samples using creating FixedDocument and using Document Viewer. I am able to see the content in Document Viewer, while printing only Header content alone printed. 

Please suggest the best appraoch to print TreeListView

Thanks

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jan 2014, 06:13 AM
Hello,

I would suggest you to check this online demo on printing RadGridView. The same is available with the WPF Demos which you need to install prior to reviewing them. Both RadGridView and RadTreeListView inherit from the GridViewDataControl. This means that the same approach can be used for the TreeListView as well. 

As to the usage of the built-in GridViewDataControl.Export(...) method, you can also check this online demo for an example. 

In order to be able to better understand the printing example, I suggest you to go through the articles about using the RadDocument and about the document viewer control - RadRichTextBox.   
If you do not like the output of the built-in functionality, you can also create the document to be exported from scratch. You could as well review this article on how you can create the document elements.

Regards,
Didie
Telerik
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for WPF.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
Tags
TreeListView
Asked by
Venkata
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
Share this question
or