I've a performance problem with the charts.
- It's a C# / WPF application mit MVVM Pattern
- Variable amount of Lines Series. My test scenario was with 15 Lines.
- Amount of datapoints of each line: First scenario = 2.000, Second Scenarion 20.000
- Horizontal Axes = DateTime
- Approx time to show the chart: First scenario around 2 seconds, Second Scenarion around 10 - 15 seconds
You can find my XAML Code attached.
How can I improve the performance ?
It can be that a value is the same over a time. For now I have for example for every 15Minutes a point. Even if it's the same value over the whole day.
Is it possible to define one point and to say that it is the same for x hours instead of have hundreds of points ?