This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Parameter count mismatch

1 Answer 160 Views
DataForm
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Steve asked on 25 Jan 2018, 02:34 AM

I'm getting a parameter count mismatch, I narrowed it down to an indexed property on the viewmodel that the data form is bound to, but not even using.

System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] index, CultureInfo culture)
System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, Object[] index)
Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadDataForm.OnCurrentItemPropertyChanged(Object sender, String propertyName)
Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadDataForm.OnCurrentItemPropertyChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs e)
System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs e)

I saw in the forum other references to this error and some with very similar stack traces. Most said a fix would be in the next version. Is there something I am doing wrong, or is this just a bug in the data form? Is there a way I can override OnCurrentItemPropertyChanged and handle it myself (or skip it in this case, of not actually even using the parameter).

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Martin
Telerik team
answered on 29 Jan 2018, 12:38 PM
Hi Steve,

I have checked our backlog and actually not found a bug report about this exception. May I ask you to provide more some light about the setup of RadDataForm and the steps to reproduce the issue on my side in order to be more efficient in helping?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Martin Vatev
Progress Telerik
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
Tags
DataForm
Asked by
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Martin
Telerik team
Share this question
or