Parameter count mismatch

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Steve
    Steve avatar
    94 posts

Posted 24 Jan 2018 Link to this post

I'm getting a parameter count mismatch, I narrowed it down to an indexed property on the viewmodel that the data form is bound to, but not even using.

System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] index, CultureInfo culture)
    System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, Object[] index)
    Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadDataForm.OnCurrentItemPropertyChanged(Object sender, String propertyName)
    Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadDataForm.OnCurrentItemPropertyChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs e)
    System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs e)

I saw in the forum other references to this error and some with very similar stack traces. Most said a fix would be in the next version. Is there something I am doing wrong, or is this just a bug in the data form? Is there a way I can override OnCurrentItemPropertyChanged and handle it myself (or skip it in this case, of not actually even using the parameter).

2. Martin
    Admin
    Martin avatar
    160 posts

Posted 29 Jan 2018 Link to this post

Hi Steve,

I have checked our backlog and actually not found a bug report about this exception. May I ask you to provide more some light about the setup of RadDataForm and the steps to reproduce the issue on my side in order to be more efficient in helping?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Martin Vatev
    Progress Telerik
    Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.