To answer your questions:
- Which ViewMode of RadPageView are you using?
A. I'm using the Stack viewmode of the control.
- Where do you want the toggle buttons?
- A. I want the same functionality that existed in the old Panelbar control that had the toggle button controls/Class.
- Which version of our controls are you using?
A. The latest PageView control in 2011 v1.
- Providing a screen shot of the desired behavior might also be helpful.
A. Don't have a screen shot for this.
If you want to have a toggle button in the content area of some of the control views, simply drag such a button from your Toolbox to the desired ares.
There is no control of this type in the toolbox. This was part of the Panel Bar control. Also there isn't a way to dock the pageview control to a panel control or any other container.