I've been trying to implement the following (I believe quite common) scenario:
I have a page with a Grid in it and an Window, declared like this:
.Title(Localizer["Manage an Object"])
.Events(ev => ev.Close("detailsWindow_close"))
When the user double-clicks, the Window is refreshed with an URL of a partial view, the Window is centered and shown like this:
detailsWindow = $(
The problem is that nothing seems to work in the contents of the Window:
- Kendo UI Date Time Pickers are not styled;
- The culture is not applied.
My question is: Can I refresh Kendo UI somehow (preferably to the DOM elements in the Window only)?
Note: I have intentionally disabled iframes, because:
- I want to reduce markup going down the wire
- I use AJAX forms in the Window
- I reuse the actions and emit a regular view or a partial view depending on the request type.