This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

.net Html5 How do you default Select All with MultiValue Parameter Reporting Resources Buy Try Post a reply

2 Answers 126 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
xiang
Top achievements
Rank 1
xiang asked on 02 Jun 2016, 07:33 AM
The first Report has loaded  default Report Parameters 'Select All'

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 06 Jun 2016, 11:29 AM
Hello xiang,

This is a setting that must be applied on designing the report. All values can be selected initially by specifying their IDs (ValueMember values as default values for the report parameter).

For more details, please check Specifying Default Values for a MultiValue Parameter.

User functions can be used in the Standalone Report Designer, by loading an assembly with the custom code in it - Extending Report Designer.

I hope this information is helpful.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Veteran
Iron
answered on 11 Dec 2019, 02:03 AM

After searching for the same answer and only reading answers pointing to documentation.. which is OK, but not hugely helpful, I decided to post the way I handle this.

If the Reporting parameter is being loaded from a data source then it's very simple to do this using the GUI / report parameter properties.

Just set the Report parameter value to  "= AllValues(Fields.XX)"    

"Fields.XX" is the value that is set in the  "AvailableValues" ,  "ValueMember" property. 

It's that easy.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
xiang
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stef
Telerik team
Rob
Top achievements