This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Need Datasource not triggered after Q3 2012 upgrade

3 Answers 65 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kailash
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kailash asked on 14 Jan 2013, 01:59 PM
Hi There,

We are upgrading our Reports to Q32012 and work on table based layout feature of it.
We create the telerik reports dynamically and assign NeedDatasource event to load the data.

We have added new references to our project and have changed all possible assembly information correctly
Now in r & d phase things were working fine with older version but now it returns error.
I tried lot of stuffs after browsing few forums on the site but still i am not able to get rid of this error.

I'hv added following code in the constructor.
{
DataSource = null;
NeedDataSource += LoadData;
}

Can anybody have solution on it? Please help.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jan 2013, 11:32 AM
Hi Kailash,

We see that you're not using the latest release of the product. Please upgrade and if the problem persists, open a support ticket and attach a sample runnable project that exhibits this exception. Once we review it, we would get back to you with more info.

All the best,
Steve
the Telerik team

HAPPY WITH REPORTING? Do you feel that it is fantastic? Or easy to use? Or better than Crystal Reports? Tell the world, and help fellow developers! Write a short review about Telerik Reporting and Telerik Report Designer in Visual Studio Gallery today!

Elliott
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 18 Jan 2013, 09:48 PM
I am having the same problem - with Q3 2012 SP1 (6.2.13.110)

I just upgraded - I dropped back to Q3 2011 to develop
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 21 Jan 2013, 11:52 AM
Hi Marianne,

If you have a small runnable sample project illustrating this issue, please open a support ticket as per my colleague suggestion, so we can investigate the cause of the exception.

Regards,
Stef
the Telerik team

HAPPY WITH REPORTING? Do you feel that it is fantastic? Or easy to use? Or better than Crystal Reports? Tell the world, and help fellow developers! Write a short review about Telerik Reporting and Telerik Report Designer in Visual Studio Gallery today!

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Kailash
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Elliott
Top achievements
Rank 2