I'm working with RadDocking on a multiple monitor set-up. Let's consider the following scenario:
1. I open my application.
2. I have my View containing RadDocking on a monitor.
3. I drag a RadPane to another monitor.
4. I save the layout using a XML file.
5. I close my application.
6. I disable/unplug the monitor on which I've dragged the RadPane.
7. I open my application, load the layout from that XML and the dragged RadPane doesn't show.
Code-wise at this point, even though that RadPane isn't showing, it still exists and has content.
I'm using RadDocking_PaneStateChange() to get that RadPane and I'm using this to determine if it was saved on that disabled monitor:
bool outOfBounds = (location.X <= SystemParameters.VirtualScreenLeft - screen.Bounds.Width) || (location.Y <= SystemParameters.VirtualScreenTop - screen.Bounds.Height) || (SystemParameters.VirtualScreenLeft + SystemParameters.VirtualScreenWidth <= location.X) || (SystemParameters.VirtualScreenTop + SystemParameters.VirtualScreenHeight <= location.Y);
Is there an inbuilt method that does this for me? If not, could you suggest a better approach, please? :)