This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

MultiColumn ComboBox Filtering Arabic support

3 Answers 42 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ahmed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ahmed asked on 04 Jun 2017, 11:35 PM
Hi,
I have MultiColumn ComboBox Filtering and when writing arabic in the filter, it does not return ant thing !!!
Does it support Arabic? If Not, How does it?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 05 Jun 2017, 02:31 PM
Hi Ahmed,

This question duplicates your other thread regarding the same matter. It is converted to a support ticket and you can find it in your Telerik account.

For the sake of the community, I have to say that the filtering of the RadMultiColumnComboBox is performed depending on the inputted text, even if it is Arabic. As long as you have an item in the control to match the text you have entered it would be filtered.

I would like to also ask you to use a single channel for contacting us. Duplicating questions might slow our response time, in case you have an urgent matter please use the ticketing system which is handled with a greater priority compared to the forums.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Hristo
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Ahmed
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 05 Jun 2017, 08:16 PM

Hi Hristo,

Thanks for reply,

this does not work for me, please attach simple project that support Arabic filtering

Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 06 Jun 2017, 09:04 AM
Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for writing back.

As I understand you are still experiencing the issue so please send us your project. You can use the ticket you have already open.

Should you have further questions please do not hesitate to write back.

Regards,
Hristo
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
GridView
Asked by
Ahmed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Hristo
Telerik team
Ahmed
Top achievements
Rank 1