You can achieve some outcome through the usage of report groups and filtering. The attached report demonstrates the following approach:
1) Add a CSV DataSource (Driver, Information, Price) and set it to be the DataSource of the report.
2) Right-click outside the report -> Add group -> set the Expression to be: = Fields.Driver;
3) Add a report parameter for the drivers;
4) Add a table which displays Driver, Information, Price;
5) Mark the table and from the menu with Properties remove the DataSource and it through the following Binding:
Property path: DataSource
Expression: = ReportItem.DataObject
This is required to show each driver in a separate table.
6) To be able to show each table on a new page, click on the group footer section and from the Properties panel set Page Break to After.
7) Add filtering to the report for the selected drivers: click on Filters and set it as follows:
Expression: = Fields.Driver
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items