This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Miss feature and RoadMap for 2009

4 Answers 63 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jason Lee
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jason Lee asked on 12 Jan 2009, 03:51 AM
Dear Sir,

I am looking for the following features.
Do you have any plan for 2009? when the features will be implemented....

1. support for rich text/html content in textbox item
2. support for out-of-the-box table-like layout
3. interactive reports (document maps, bookmarks, drill down, drill through, tooltip, search)

4. End-user designer

these feature have been asked for one or two years...
we really want to use it
Thank you~

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jan 2009, 08:03 AM
Hi Jason,

The Reporting RoadMap is on the way and would be posted in a few days. From the points you have outlined, we can confirm that we are working on a richTextbox and table/crosstab item and they would be part of the Q1 release.
As much as we would like to introduce interaction and end user designer as soon as possible, we would simply not have the time to do so for the Q1 release as we already have our hands full.

Thank you for the patience and understanding.

Greetings,
Steve
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Jafin
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 19 Jan 2009, 06:53 AM
I cannot express how wanted a rich text/HTML box is for reporting.
I think the request has been there for quite some time, I am glad your are finally are able to release it soon as part of reporting. 
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 19 Jan 2009, 11:19 AM
Hi Jafin,

Yes, we are aware of the importance of this feature and we have managed to gather enough feedback to make it right with added doze of Telerik twist of course :)

Regards,
Steve
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Vassil Petev
Telerik team
answered on 11 Nov 2010, 10:53 AM
Hello,

We are happy to announce that Reporting Q3 2010 offers drill down interactive functionality for all report items, but charting (a workaround for charting is posted here). Q3 2010 was released yesterday.

The drill down interactivity complements the previous interactive features, introduced earlier this year (drill through, links, etc.). Review What's New in Q3 2010 Reporting and check the more technical Q3 release notes.

The Q3 version with drill down reporting is available for download in your account.

Enjoy and send us your feedback!

Sincerely yours,
Vassil
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jason Lee
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Jafin
Top achievements
Rank 2