This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Master/Detail

1 Answer 99 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Eric Mooiweer
Top achievements
Rank 1
Eric Mooiweer asked on 30 Mar 2010, 02:38 PM
I have a classic master detail report where the linking pin is the invoice no which happens to be a string. I have attached the layouts of the 2 screens.
The master page is working. the details page so far is not. can you give me some tips how to progress?

thanks

Eric

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 02 Apr 2010, 10:41 AM
Hi Eric,

The following help article provides step by step instructions on how to create a master-detail report: Creating Master-Detail Reports Using SubReports. However it has been slightly modified to reflect the changes introduced in the latest release and we recommend that you open the same article for your exact version i.e. the help installed in your Visual Studio for example or download the chm for the version you use.
You can also open our Visual Studio examples and review the Invoice demo report that uses the approach from the help article to create master-detail report.

Regards,
Steve
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Eric Mooiweer
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Share this question
or