Up to your questions:
1. Yes, it is an issue that is introduced in the R2 2017 release of Telerik Reporting - it is logged in our system and will be fixed in a subsequent release of our product.
2. Some of the dialogs (i.e. Conditional Formatting, Bindings Editor, Style Editor) persist their position and size. Others, like collection editors, currently do not have this ability. We have this issue logged in our feedback portal
and based on the votes it gets, we'll schedule it for implementation.
3. mshtml.dll is required by HtmlTextBox designer and usually this file should be distributed with Windows, since it is required by Internet Explorer, but apparently in some newer versions (Windows 10 with Anniversary update) this file is missing. We will improve the designer behavior in this case, possibly providing the ability to write only HTML markup in HTML view instead of using the Design view mode. You can read more on the subject here
4. As noted in our Watermarks article, at runtime the page watermarks are displayed only in Print Preview mode and this is by design. However, we will consider providing a design-time primitive/placeholder, that will indicate that a watermark has been set up.
5. The labels listed in the Label Wizard have different size settings based on their templates. You can check, for example, the APLI
categories under Mailing Label
type, which have their sizes in millimeters and centimeters, respectively.
6. You are right - currently we do not support localization of Standalone Designer. As with all the suggested feature, we would like to ask you to log it in our Feedback and Ideas portal
and we will evaluate its importance based on users' votes.
We value users feedback and always encourage our users to share their opinions and make suggestions about our product. As a token of gratitude your Telerik points have been updated.
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items