there are many problems with the standalone designer:
- When you start it, the window is displayed in the background.
- The settings such as width of the right palette and position / size of the Styles window are now kept, so we must always resize them.
- If you run the designer on a PC without VisualStudio installed and open the dialog for the value of an HTML text box, a message is displayed saying that mshtml is not installed.
- The page watermarks are not displayed, neither in the design view nor in the Preview view.
- The Label wizard always displays the size of the labels in inches.
- The Designer is only available in English and there is no way to change the resources.