Hello!
I'm developing web app that is based on KendoUI Scheduler control with AngularJS. It looks great on desktop browsers, but I want to implement custom design for mobile phones and tablets. I know about mobile=true flag, but this is not enough for me - app still looks not acceptable on phones. So I've read tutorial about building Mobile web app: Link
This tutorial covers scenario, when app is built from scratch, and is adapted only for mobile devices. But I need such behaviour:
Can this behaviour be achieved? And if so, can you please provide some examples/tutorials/demos?
data = [{ band: '0-11', text: 'Some text here' },{ band: '8-20', text: 'Some text here' },{ band: '10-30', text: 'Some text here' } ];kendo.data.DataSource.create( { data: data, group: "band" } )data = [{ band_order: '1.0-11', band: '0-11', text: 'Some text here' },{ band_order: '2.8-20', band: '8-20', text: 'Some text here' },{ band_order: '3.10-30', band: '10-30', text: 'Some text here' } ];$("#myList").kendoMobileListView( { dataSource : kendo.data.DataSource.create( { data: bands, group: "band_order" } ), template : $("#mytemplate").html(), headerTemplate: function(data) { return data.items[0].band; } } );I have a kendo grid i am creating using angularjs. At the moment the columns are hard coded, which is allowing me to chose what columns to show and hide with the context menu option "columns". The problem I have is there is no way that I can see to order them alphabetically without changing the order in the grid.
My question, is this the expectation or is there a way to sort just the context menu columns column name?
I have TreeMap on my page as directive:
<div kendo-treemap="kTree" k-options="widget.options" k-rebind="widget.options" style="height:{{widget.options.height-30}}px;"></div>
Sometimes i should change size of widget. ​But when i change height and width and call
.scope().kTree.resize()
it's nothing happens. Does it ridht way? How i can dynamicly change size of TreeMap?
Thanks.
I am trying to fix the height of grid rows and hide the overflow. The code below does not work. Even if I set overflow-y:hidden. The rows expand vertically to show all the text. Eventually, I would like to show an ellipse(...) and open a popup with the full text on hover/click. But, I need first to fix the height at some value.
I saw some threads that indicated my approach here might work. So, I think some of my assumptions are incorrect.
My hope is that someone notices right away my problem.
Thanks,
Rick
<head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"><title>Menlo Park Project</title> <link rel="stylesheet" href="../styles/kendo.common.min.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" href="../styles/kendo.default.min.css"> <style type="text/css"> .k-grid tr { max-height:20px; overflow:hidden; } .k-grid td { max-height:20px; overflow:hidden; } </style> <script src="../js/jquery-1.9.1.js"></script> <script src="../js/kendo/kendo.all.min.js"></script></head>
My custom validation isn't working so modified a demo in the dojo and it didn't work as well.
01.<!DOCTYPE html>02.<html>03.<head>04. <meta charset="utf-8">05. <title>Kendo UI Snippet</title>06. 07. <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://kendo.cdn.telerik.com/2015.3.1111/styles/kendo.common.min.css">08. <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://kendo.cdn.telerik.com/2015.3.1111/styles/kendo.rtl.min.css">09. <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://kendo.cdn.telerik.com/2015.3.1111/styles/kendo.default.min.css">10. <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://kendo.cdn.telerik.com/2015.3.1111/styles/kendo.dataviz.min.css">11. <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://kendo.cdn.telerik.com/2015.3.1111/styles/kendo.dataviz.default.min.css">12. <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://kendo.cdn.telerik.com/2015.3.1111/styles/kendo.mobile.all.min.css">13. 14. <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.min.js"></script>15. <script src="http://kendo.cdn.telerik.com/2015.3.1111/js/kendo.all.min.js"></script>16.</head>17.<body>18. 19.<div id="myform" data-name="my-form">20. First <input name="firstname" /> Last <input name="lastname" /> <br /><br/>21. <button id="save">Save</button> <button id="reset">Reset</button>22. <div id="errors"></div>23. <div id="user"></div>24.</div>25. 26.<script>27. // attach a validator to the container and get a reference28. //var validatable = $("#myform").kendoValidator().data("kendoValidator");29. $("[data-name=my-form]").kendoValidator({30. rules: {31. validName: function (input) {32. if (input.is('[name=lastname]') || input.is('[name=firstname]')) {33. var first = $('[name=firstname]').val();34. var last = $('[name=lastname]').val();35. 36. return !(first === "" && last === "");37. }38. return true;39. }40. }41. , messages: {42. validName: "First or Last name is required."43. }44. });45. $("#save").click(function() {46. var form = $("[data-name=my-form]");47. var validatable = form.kendoValidator().data("kendoValidator");48. //validate the input elements and check if there are any errors49. if (validatable.validate() === false) {50. // get the errors and write them out to the "errors" html container51. var errors = validatable.errors();52. $(errors).each(function() {53. $("#errors").html(this);54. });55. 56. }57. else{58. $("#errors").html(''); 59. $('#user').html($('[name=lastname]').val() +', '+ $('[name=firstname]').val());60. } 61. });62. 63. $('#reset').on('click',function(){ $('#user').html(''); $('input').val('');});64.</script>65.</body>66.</html>
Any ideas?
Hello. I'd like to know how to implement virtual scrolling for my ComboBox. I'm using OData for ComboBox's DataSource.
I've tried to use the example (https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/combobox/virtualization) - however i'm stuck. I don't know how to implement a Value Mapper in my WebAPI. In this example it's easy to get the index of some value, which is not loaded yet, because there are no any filters/​ordering ​there. But in my case, i'm using the same OData method for different DataSources, but with different filters/ordering.
So, how can i get the index of some value, if i don't know which filter/ordering was used for the DataSource?