This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Kendo Mobile on Visual Studio 2010

3 Answers 171 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Roni Lev
Top achievements
Rank 1
Roni Lev asked on 26 Jun 2012, 06:32 AM
I have not found any simulator that can be used developing and using Kendo mobile in visual studio. Without that it is difficult to develop.
There is no good documentation on how to integrate Kendo mobile in visual studio. 
 Is there going to be a simulator to be used in visual studio?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
answered on 26 Jun 2012, 07:25 AM
Hi Roni,

Which simulators have you tried so far? Do they work ok if Kendo UI Mobile is not used in the application?

Regards,
Atanas Korchev
the Telerik team
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Roni Lev
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Jun 2012, 08:12 AM
Hello Atanas,
I didn't exactly understood your question.
We  develop in visual studio 2010 and need to create a web mobile site on ios (iphone).
For that  there is a need to use a simulator to see how the page looks like, in the development environment. (Like done with windowsphone 7)
How do you suggest to achieve that

Regards
Eitan Tevelsoft
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
answered on 26 Jun 2012, 08:23 AM
Hi Roni,

You said  "I have not found any simulator that can be used developing and using Kendo mobile in visual studio". I understood that as "I have tried several simulators but they can't be used with Kendo Mobile". Did you try any simulator at all? If yes which simulators did you try? If not you can try the simulators from the following links:

http://www.hanselman.com/blog/SimulatingAnIPhoneOrIPadBrowserForASPNETMobileWebDevelopmentWithWebMatrix2OrVisualStudio2012.aspx 

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4761595/iphone-emulator-which-works-in-vs-2010 

Regards,
Atanas Korchev
the Telerik team
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Roni Lev
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
Roni Lev
Top achievements
Rank 1