This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Issue with RadGridView + RadDocking and VisualStudio2013Theme

1 Answer 56 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
MARCELO
Top achievements
Rank 1
MARCELO asked on 24 Jul 2019, 02:31 PM

Good morning, i had a issue when a try to move the RadPane that contains the RadGridView only when i use the theme VisualStudio2013. I try everything, with  any other theme work just fine. Pop into Output window in Visual Studio the following binding error for each column i have int the RadGridView, and it slows the application in a way that is very painful :

System.Windows.Data Error: 4 : Cannot find source for binding with reference 'RelativeSource FindAncestor AncestorType='Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.DataCellsPresenter', AncestorLevel='1''. . BindingExpression:Path=Foreground; DataItem=null; target element is 'ContentControl' (Name='PART_ContentPresenter'); target property is 'Foreground' (type 'Brush')

I try taking of styles of header cells and such, but does not work. The others themes works with custom styles and without it.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar Dinev
Telerik team
answered on 25 Jul 2019, 01:14 PM
Hi Marcelo,

Thank you for the description.

I followed the steps you pointed but was unable to reproduce the described behavior.

Attached, you can find a sample project in which I've used RadPanes with RadGridViews inside them. Please, review it and let me know if the issue still occurs. If not, please provide a download link to a project in which the behavior is reproduced.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on the matter.

Regards,
Dimitar Dinev
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
MARCELO
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar Dinev
Telerik team
Share this question
or