This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Issue with Integrated managed pipeline mode and Windows Server 2008

4 Answers 117 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Borys
Top achievements
Rank 1
Borys asked on 22 Sep 2010, 11:07 AM

Hi All,

I have run into a problem with the Telerik Reporting that I have bought (Q10 2010).

The problem is following:

While I run an Asp.Net application with a Telerik Report under the Windows Server 2008 and an Application pool with integrated managed pipeline mode set – I have an issue (see the Issue.jpg screenshot attached).

As soon as I changed from integrated to classic managed pipeline mode the report starts working fine (see the Image4.jpg screenshot attached).

Thanks to all.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 22 Sep 2010, 05:18 PM
Hello Borys,

We're aware of this problem and have not yet identified what is causing the problem. As soon as we pinpoint the culprit, we would address it or provide a workaround that does not involve changing the app pool.

Sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

Regards,
Steve
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Borys
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Oct 2010, 12:33 PM
Hi dear support,

Is there any suggestions/fixes/explanations?

How is pinpoint going?

Thank you.
Accepted
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 05 Oct 2010, 04:30 PM
Hello Borys,

It seems that I spoke too soon, as the issue does not exist anymore. Most likely the problem is due to improper http handler registration in your web.config file. For Windows Server 2008, there should be a single handler in the <system.webServer><handlers> section and it should be:

<system.webServer>  
    <handlers>  
       <add name="Telerik.ReportViewer.axd_*" path="Telerik.ReportViewer.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms.HttpHandler, Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=x.x.x.x, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9d7983dfcc261be" preCondition="integratedMode"   />  
    </handlers>  
    <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />    
</system.webServer>

Make sure to replace the x.x.x.x with the Telerik Reporting version you're using. If the problem persists, please provide us with link to your web.config file so we can review it.

Best wishes,
Steve
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Borys
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Oct 2010, 10:21 AM
Hi all,

Thanks, it works now.

Sorry, it was my mistake.

Thank you.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Borys