I will suggest a workaround for the requirement. You may use the Background Image
of the barSeries
with an image that mimics the hatch/dot shading (e.g. a small dot in Repeat
mode) and set it through conditional formatting. Here are some sample steps :
1. Select barSeries -> Data Point -> DataPointConditionalFormatting
-> click on the ellipses - the Conditional Formatting Rules
wizard will pop-up
2. Add new Rule with Filters specifying which bars will be displayed with the same background image, e.g. each Series group may have its own background/hatch
3. Specify what background image to be used with each Series under the Style of the corresponding Filter
4. Select barSeries -> LegendItem -> MarkConditionalFormatting
-> click on the ellipses - Conditional Formatting Rules wizard will pop-up
5. Repeat 2 and 3 for the Mark. These steps are necessary for setting the correct Legend items images for the Series.
Check the attached screenshot for clarity.
I have included also a sample report demonstrating the approach.
Note that we consider the requirement as a valid feature request. You may log it in our Feedback portal
so that other users can vote for it and increase its priority.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items